How Much House for $500k in LoCo?
We’re almost to the spring market (anyone else noticed the confused forsythia bushes blooming around here?) so I thought we’d take a look at how far your money will stretch…with $500,000 to spend, how much house can you get in Loudoun County right now?
Inventory is slim pickin’s at the moment, with only 62 resale homes priced between $475,000 and $525,000. If that’s your ballpark range you can choose from:
- A restored 6 bedroom Queen Anne style Victorian with a wraparound porch…
- Several ready to move in foreclosed homes in good shape, dotted across the county…
- A large farmhouse on a (nearly) 28 acre lot …
- Your pick of two townhomes or five patio homes within the gates of different golf communities…
- A charming 200 year old period home in an historic community…
- A log home on a 10 acre lot overlooking a pond….
Plus numerous other properties…click through to see all of them:
[idx-listings linkid=”221126″ count=”6″ showlargerphotos=”true”]
Trackback from your site.
Leave a Reply
About our blog
Michael and Heather Elias are full time real estate professionals and licensed REALTORS at Century 21 Redwood Realty. They sincerely hope you enjoy reading this blog, and would love the opportunity to work with you.