We’re almost to the spring market (anyone else noticed the confused forsythia bushes blooming around here?) so I thought we’d take a look at how far your money will stretch…with $500,000 to spend, how much house can you get in Loudoun County right now?
Inventory is slim pickin’s at the moment, with only 62 resale homes priced between $475,000 and $525,000. If that’s your ballpark range you can choose from:
- A restored 6 bedroom Queen Anne style Victorian with a wraparound porch…
- Several ready to move in foreclosed homes in good shape, dotted across the county…
- A large farmhouse on a (nearly) 28 acre lot …
- Your pick of two townhomes or five patio homes within the gates of different golf communities…
- A charming 200 year old period home in an historic community…
- A log home on a 10 acre lot overlooking a pond….
Plus numerous other properties…click through to see all of them:
See all What you can get for $300K in LoCo.
(all data current as of 12/20/2014)
$299,900 : 43973 KITTS HILL TER, Ashburn2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$325,000 : 42850 BITTNER SQ, Ashburn3 beds, 1 full, 1 part baths
$307,490 : 43599 HELMSDALE TER, Unit ., Chantilly2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$319,990 : 24911 COATS SQ, Aldie2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$319,700 : 310 FELSTED CT, Sterling3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$319,500 : 21793 LEATHERLEAF CIR, Sterling3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.