We’re almost to the spring market (anyone else noticed the confused forsythia bushes blooming around here?) so I thought we’d take a look at how far your money will stretch…with $500,000 to spend, how much house can you get in Loudoun County right now?
Inventory is slim pickin’s at the moment, with only 62 resale homes priced between $475,000 and $525,000. If that’s your ballpark range you can choose from:
- A restored 6 bedroom Queen Anne style Victorian with a wraparound porch…
- Several ready to move in foreclosed homes in good shape, dotted across the county…
- A large farmhouse on a (nearly) 28 acre lot …
- Your pick of two townhomes or five patio homes within the gates of different golf communities…
- A charming 200 year old period home in an historic community…
- A log home on a 10 acre lot overlooking a pond….
Plus numerous other properties…click through to see all of them:
See all What you can get for $300K in LoCo.
(all data current as of 1/28/2015)
$303,000 : 43624 HAMPSHIRE CROSSING SQ, Leesburg3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$319,999 : 46678 BARTLET SQ, Sterling3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$325,000 : 516 SPARKLEBERRY TER NE, Leesburg3 beds, 2 full, 2 part baths
$305,000 : 22646 VERDE GATE TER, Ashburn3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$304,900 : 19440 PROMENADE DR, Leesburg3 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$324,900 : 21134 HEDGEROW TER, Ashburn3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.