We’re almost to the spring market (anyone else noticed the confused forsythia bushes blooming around here?) so I thought we’d take a look at how far your money will stretch…with $500,000 to spend, how much house can you get in Loudoun County right now?
Inventory is slim pickin’s at the moment, with only 62 resale homes priced between $475,000 and $525,000. If that’s your ballpark range you can choose from:
- A restored 6 bedroom Queen Anne style Victorian with a wraparound porch…
- Several ready to move in foreclosed homes in good shape, dotted across the county…
- A large farmhouse on a (nearly) 28 acre lot …
- Your pick of two townhomes or five patio homes within the gates of different golf communities…
- A charming 200 year old period home in an historic community…
- A log home on a 10 acre lot overlooking a pond….
Plus numerous other properties…click through to see all of them:
See all What you can get for $300K in LoCo.
(all data current as of 8/29/2014)
$313,500 : 762 VANDERBILT TER SE, Leesburg3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$319,999 : 305 W. POPLAR RD, Sterling4 beds, 2 full baths
$319,000 : 19360 MAGNOLIA GROVE SQ, Unit 112, Leesburg2 beds, 2 full baths
$319,000 : 43939 AFTON TER, Ashburn2 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
$315,900 : 19272 KOSLOWSKI SQ, Unit 0, Leesburg2 beds, 2 full, 1 part baths
$294,990 : Piebald SQ, Aldie2 beds, 2 full baths
Listing information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Read full disclaimer.