Hard to believe, but the holiday season is upon us, and I know many of you haven’t gotten your Christmas tree yet. (I’m included in that!) With my four kiddos, we opt for the pre-cut Christmas trees at Meadows Farm, but if you are more inclined to chop down your tree, there are plenty of Christmas tree farms in Loudoun that you can pick from. Here’s all of the ones that I could find, if you know of others, please let me know and I will add them to the list!
- Blue Ridge Tree and Berry Farm, 13879 Bronco Lane, Lovettsville
- Buttonwood Christmas Tree Farm, 22042 Newlin Mill Road, Middleburg
- Country Loving Christmas Trees, 40830 Red Hill Road, Leesburg
- Creekview Farms, 40236 New Road, Aldie
- Joe’s Trees, 42550 Sweetwater Lane, Chantilly
- Loudoun Nursery, 16463 Short Hill Road, Purcellville
- Lowelands Farm, 21344 Steptoe Hill Road, Middleburg
- Middleburg Christmas Tree Farm, 20915 Unison Road, Middleburg
- Milltown Creek Tree Farm, 38757 Householder Road, Lovettsville
- Pruitt’s Little Farm, 16477 Woodgrove Road, Round Hill
- Snickers Gap Tree Farm, 34350 Williams Gap Road, Round Hill
- Stonehaven Farm, 37268 Bolyn Road, Purcellville
- Ticonderoga Farms, 26175 Ticonderoga Road, Chantilly
- Vine and Branch, 38715 Rickard Road, Lovettsville
And I’ll leave you with my favorite Christmas tree chopping clip…it’s the Griswolds, of course..