2014 was different than we expected but finished with a bang. Thanks to Victoria, Jeremy & Michelle, Michael & Mary Jean, Jessica & Tom, Melissa & Chris, Megan & Eric, Cassie & Luke, and Ashley & David for making last year memorable.
Here were the top 5 most read posts on LoCoMusings in 2014:
5. Luxury Home Outlook for 2014: Everyone loves to read about how the other half lives, two of our top 5 have to do with the luxury market.
4. What to Expect When You Are Buying: This one ranks as one of our all time most read posts. Part of what we try to do is educate our clients about the process, setting expectations goes a long way to having a smooth experience.
3. Catoctin Creek Towne Center Coming to Purcellville: Man this one stirred the pot. The plans ended up getting pulled before an approval vote could take place and the developer is back at the drawing board.
2. Looking for a Golf Camp in LoCo: Can’t decide if golf is making a little bit of a comeback or if the camps are cheaper than a week of daycare. Either way I’m glad more kids are being exposed to my favorite sport.
1. 2013 Most Expensive Homes Sold in LoCo: Our most popular series and one of the most fun to write. Part of LoCo’s charm is the mixture of new and old and it’s almost always reflected in this post.
Thanks again to all of our clients, friends, and family who helped make 2014 another successful year for us. Looking forward to our best year ever in 2015.