Here’s a list of upcoming events for LoCo this month:
- Reading Between the Wines: Wednesday, April 10, the Loudoun Literacy Council is hosting an event at the Sunset Hills Vineyard to support their programs throughout LoCo. Our great friends Chris & Melissa Bugaj, authors of Night Light Stories, will be taking part, stop by and say hey for us!
- Design your own landscape: The Round Hill Arts Center is hosting a landscaping design class this Saturday, April 13, from 1:00 – 4:00. Jason Dengler of Wildwood Landscape will be there to help you map out a plan for your project.
- Grow your business: The Loudoun Chamber of Commerce is hosting the April edition of this series on Tuesday, April 16 from 11:30 to 1:00. Gina Watkins of Constant Contact will be there to help you work on your Social Media skills.
- 23rd Annual Flower and Garden Festival: On April 20-21, the Town of Leesburg rolls out the carpet for over 150 vendors offering everything you might need for your spring gardening. You will also be able to sample a few beverages from local vineyards and breweries.
- 80th Historic Garden Week: Monday, April 22, Loudoun will be participating in this statewide event with a tour of historic gardens in Waterford.
- 2013 Oatlands Gala: The Gala at Oatlands is set for April 27, from 7:00 to midnight. This is a black tie affair, with all proceeds benefiting the Oatlands preservation and education programs.
- Earth Day at Loudoun: Sunday, April 28, 11:00 – 4:00. A fun day for the family with live music, local artisans, and wildlife exhibits.
As you can tell, the theme is SPRING and it finally feels like it. Get out there and enjoy it!