Visited any open houses lately? Wondering what’s out there in Loudoun right now? If your target budget falls around $500,000, you have exactly 58 homes to choose from in ALL of LoCo right now. (As of this morning, counting all non-new construction homes active in the multiple listing service.) There have been a ton of active buyers in that price range, lately…there are 90 homes under contract in that price point.
So what do you have to pick from?
- Sterling: 13 homes, of which 7 are in Countryside and all are single family homes.
- Ashburn: 11 homes. Two townhomes, two patio homes. Seven single family homes, all newer, on small lots: the largest at .19 acres. Largest square footage home? One of the townhomes, by far.
- Leesburg: 12 homes. Again, two townhomes, two patio homes. Three single family homes on in-town neighborhoods (Tavistock Farms, Evergreen Meadow, Potomac Crossing) and five (older) single family homes on larger, out of town parcels to the north or south of Leesburg.
- South Riding: 6 single family homes, on lot sizes ranging from .12 to .21 acres. All built between 1996 and 2000.
- The Rest: Located in the outlying towns and communities, the remaining homes are all single family residences on at least a third of an acre. Largest property is on just under 28 acres. Newest homes available were built in 2005, and oldest home available is 227 years old.
Here’s a sampling of homes in that price point (including new construction):
[idx-listings linkid=”221126″ count=”5″ showlargerphotos=”true”]