For those of you looking for a little early Halloween fun in LoCo, here are a few spots to check out this weekend:
- Purcellville is having its 3rd Annual Block Party Saturday night. Local food, games, and of course a costume contest with $2000 worth of prizes. Visit their website here for more details.
- Leesburg Village has the Monster Mash set for 3:00-7:00 this Saturday in the Wegmans shopping center. Live music, taste of the village, pumpkin decorating, trick or treating, and a costume contest of their own.
- Ashburn’s Fright Night boasts the “most terrifying event to ever take place in northern Virginia”. You’ve got until Saturday night to see if it’s true!
- Paxton Manor in Leesburg has their annual Shocktober, a trip through a real haunted house with documented paranormal activity. Tour the manor, the well of souls, a not so fun house, and take your last ride…
- Loudoun Museum is wrapping up their Hauntings Tour this weekend. Explore the haunted homes and businesses of Leesburg in this 90 minute walk through historic downtown.
- Loudoun County Parks & Recreation is sponsoring a number of activities this final full week of October, check out the schedule here.
Lots of options, let us know if we missed any and we’ll add them to the list. Enjoy!
Just in time, we came across another option. Halloween Woods in Algonkian Park is a terrifying walk through the forest on the grounds of an old boarding school. Rumored to be haunted by an evil caretaker dressed as a clown, not everyone makes it out unscathed…
6 Responses to “Time to Get Your Halloween Party On”
Time to Get Your Halloween Party On http://t.co/1sIj9HAXfs
Lot’s of places to enjoy Halloween activities this weekend: http://t.co/K9lxkq0Nfx
RT @LoCoCowboy: Lots of places to enjoy Halloween activities this weekend: http://t.co/3eSS2Qt5td
RT @LoCoHeather: RT @LoCoCowboy: Lots of places to enjoy Halloween activities this weekend: http://t.co/3eSS2Qt5td
Updated the list of Halloween attractions to include the Haunted Woods: http://t.co/ASaMsIspop
A Great blog @LoCoHeather Time to Get Your Halloween Party On http://t.co/g1ne6aYNw3