There is a mystique that surrounds Creighton Farms, the luxury home community and ultra-private golf club conceived and constructed by Jack Nicklaus just outside of Leesburg. The fancy gated entrance, the lush and manicured greens just out of reach… I had the opportunity to duck behind the gates recently to tour the community and preview a few homes built by Apex Custom Homes. I have to say, this is one of the most impressive communities I’ve had the opportunity to visit. While it is still in it’s very earliest stages, with only 36 homesites of 183 sold, it’s easy to see that Creighton Farms is well on it’s way to earning the reputation of most sought after luxury community in the DC metropolitan area.
Designed to bring a “whole new level of upscale luxury living” within a resort atmosphere, the community has a concierge program in addition to the numerous community amenities. The 18 Hole Jack Nicklaus Signature golf course aside, the community also offers:
- Manor-style 30,000 square foot Club House with dining, library, banquet, and meeting space, plus locker and lounge facilities (currently under construction)
- Separate Golf House with alfresco dining, day lockers, and the golf shop
- Golf training facility with driving range plus outdoor grill and bar area
- Spa/Fitness Center
- Tennis complex
- Resort-style pool
- Equestrian Riding Center (located within minutes)
- Personal concierge staff
- Gated community entry
The list of what the concierge service offers is comprehensive: child care, event planning, auto care, pet care, vacant home care, lawn and landscape services, plus numerous household care services. Clearly, your every need can be attended to within the gates.
While there are five builders available to build your dream home in the community, the photos I’ve shared here are from the homes currently offered in the Enclave at Creighton Farms by Apex Custom Homes. Scott Prendergast, the President of Apex and the man behind the vision, was kind enough to show me around himself. He is clearly passionate about quality construction in his luxury homes, and the proof is in the details. Take a peek at the features list for one of the homes built and ready in the Enclave:
- Custom Habersham Plantation kitchen with Wolf -Subzero appliance package and14 foot island finished with Russian Leathered Granite (pictured above)
- 8 inch reclaimed hardwood flooring in the dining room, library, and family room
- Custom four stop elevator finished in oak with Crema Marfil ivory marble and Empardor brown diamonds
- Master suite with picket doors, 6 inch rustic hardwood flooring, Habersham Plantation vanities, 60 inch Jacuzzi Cortini Round Tub
- Completely finished lower level with 10 foot ceilings, walk-in stone wine cellar, custom bar and movie theatre
- Pennsylvania Flagstone patios: 1,200 square feet just outside the kitchen, 700 square feet from the walk out basement.
(That barely begins to cover the luxury finishes for that home, at 22553 Creighton Farms Drive).
Interested in more information, or a tour of the properties? Click here to schedule an appointment.